The slightly smaller but not-a-bit less tough Prodigy packs as much punch as its predecessor, the award winning LMF II. Coyote Brown, light weight and a noise dampened, MOLLE compatible sheath make this knife Light Infantry's best friend. The full tang, 420HC stainless steel blade is beefy, and coated with ceramic for corrosion resistance and reduced visual signature. The ergonomic over-molded rubber handle ensures a sticky, comfortable grip in all conditions. The sheath is designed to take a beating and retain the knife even on G-force impact.
- TacHide Handle
- Coyote Tan Handle and Sheath
- MOLLE Compatible
- Leg Strap
- Spike Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Length: 9.75"
- Blade Length: 4.75"
- Weight: 12.45 oz. with Sheath and 7.21 oz. without Sheath
- Blade Material: U.S. 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Partially Serrated Drop Point
- Sheath Material: Friction-release Thumb Lock