Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on their legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. Featuring a combo edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the knife was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. The diamond texture rubberized handle provides a solid grip in all conditions.
As important as the knife itself is the StrongArm's modular sheath system. The sheath's snap-together components allow the operator to mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75" tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion.
- Fine edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Ceramic blade coating
- Rubberized diamond-texture grip
- Striking pommel
- Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
- Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
- Snap-in MOLLE strap
- Overall Length: 9.8"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon with Rubber Overmold
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Knife Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Overall Weight: 10.9 oz.