Easy opening is key to any knife's usefulness, and Gerber's proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology delivers silky-smooth one-handed deployment with a reliable plunge lock to keep the blade fixed when open. The Swagger's 3.25-inch partially serrated blade carves, slices and even saws through stubborn materials like nylon rope and tough plastics. When it comes to keeping your blade sharp, the drop-point style is easy to maintain. The G-10 composite handle maintains a lightweight, comfortable profile in your hand and, when closed, it comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt, too.
- 3.25" blade is ready for anything that comes your way
- Gerber's proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade when in use
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10