The Swagger AO Knife is an everyday tactical blade to help complete the readiness equation. Like a favorite hand tool, the Swagger offers ease of use, stout construction and comfortable carry with a 3.25-inch blade and assisted opening convenience.
Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology delivers silky-smooth one-handed deployment, paired with a reliable plunge lock to keep the blade fixed where it belongs. Simply engage the thumb stud, and the mechanism works its magic to deploy the blade when you need it, be it to cut through a rope or respond to a critical situation. The Swagger’s partial serrated blade adds utility. From carving to slicing to sawing, the drop point blade can do it all, with an easy-to-maintain edge as well.
The G-10 composite handle sets a high bar for durability and all-conditions grip. It maintains a lightweight, comfortable and slim profile, so the Swagger comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt. There’s a lanyard hole at the pommel and a utilitarian pocket clip to keep your knife within easy reach.
- 3.25" blade is ready for anything that comes your way in the line of duty
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology features a for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade when in use
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10