Hatsan 1000X Striker Combo Plus .177 Hardwood
Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan 1000X Striker Wood Stock .177 Caliber Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Large Muzzle Break For Easier Cocking
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight with TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Checkered Grip and Forearm for Better Control and Feel
- Monte Carlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- High Quality and Genuine Wood Stock
- Includes: Hatsan Striker 1000x Wood Stock .177 Caliber Air Rifle, 3-9x32mm Scope with Dovetail Two-Piece Rings
- Caliber: .177
- Velocity: 1000 FPS
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 44"
- Barrel Length: 17.7"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green) Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round Single Shot
- Action: Break Barrel
- Cocking Effort: 29 lbs.
- Barrel: Rifled with Integrated Sound Moderator
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail
- Trigger: Metal, Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs.
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Stock: Genuine Wood
- Safety: Automatic with Anti-Bear Trap