Hatsan Model 25 Super Tact Vortex Piston, .177 Caliber
Benefits of Gas Piston Airguns:
- Gas piston powered airguns can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any spring stress or damage to the gun.
- Gas piston powered airguns produce much more steady and consistent power between consecutive shots versus spring-powered airguns.
- Gas Piston powered airguns eliminate most of the vibration caused by the oscillation of the heavy springs used in spring-powered airguns.
- Gas Piston models oscillate much less and finish the action cycle in less time than spring-powered models making for a more comfortable confident shooting experience.
- Gas piston powered airguns life-cycle is significantly greater than its spring-action counterparts. There is no risk of spring fatigue or spring breakage. Fewer moving parts result in a much more efficient and reliable operating system.
- Gas piston powered airguns provide higher, consistent velocities over their lifetime when compared to spring-action models. Springs get weaker over time causing decreases in velocity.
- Gas piston powered airguns provide a much smoother and quieter shooting experience than their spring-action counterparts. With gas powered models, the cocking action is much smoother. Also, spring grinding noises are eliminated during the cocking and firing sequence.
- TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Dual Safety
- Quattro Trigger
- Single-Shot Break Barrel
- Straightforward cocking and loading system
- Precision-Rifled Steel Barrel
- Quality barrel built to last
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Caliber: .177
- Barrel Length: 11.2"
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 700 fps
- Rear Fiber Optic Sights Diameters: .035" Green
- Front Fiber Optic Sights Diameters: .060" Red
- Stock: Tactical Telescopic Stock / Advanced Polymer Grip
- Finish: Black
- Overall Length: Extended: 29.9" and Shortened: 26"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.