Whether down in the swamps, or running the hills – the toughest game demands the toughest ammunition – Full Boar
Full Boar ammunition from Hornady features hard hitting GMX bullets for deep penetration and maximum weight retention These monolithic copper-alloy bullets deliver 95+% weight retention and uniform, controlled expansion for unmatched terminal performance on the toughest game.
Loaded with premium components, Full Boar ammunition is available in a variety of popular calibers and is designed to work flawlessly in all guns, to include ARs and other semi-autos.
The GMX is California compatible and approved for other areas that require the use of non-traditional bullets.
- Hard hitting Hornady GMX bullets for deep penetration and maximum weight retention
- Monolithic, copper alloy bullets deliver controlled expansion and 95+% weight retention
- Excellent fit, feed and function in ARs and other semi-autos
- California compatible and approved for use in other areas requiring the use of non-traditional bullets
- Available in popular hunting calibers from 223 – 300 Win Mag
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .277
- Sectional Density: .211
- Test Barrel Length (inches): 24
- Quantity: 20/BX