LHR Sporting Arms was founded by four New Hampshire natives driven by the passion of hunting and rifle making. With over 80 years combined experience in the industry, LHR's team saw a need in the firearms market for rifles that were designed with the hunter in mind. All of LHR's rifles are made to be easy to carry, easy to clean and deadly accurate. So if you are one of us, a hunter looking for a rifle that fits your needs and won't let you down when it counts, take a look at LHR Sporting Arms, you won't regret it!
Made in the USA.
- Stealth Striker cocking system eliminates scope clearance issues often experienced when using hammer designs
- Quiet when engaged and can be easily decocked by pushing the top button striker
- FT2 Match Trigger with oversize trigger guard
- Armornite Coating protects barrel inside and out (as well as critical components) from rust and pitting
- Adapt Breech system is externally threaded to help eliminate corrosion and build-up that causes seized breech plugs and also allows you to change your primer adapters to optimize your rifle to your loose powder or pellatized propellant
- Williams fiber optic metal sights and Weaver base
- Forend takedown screw doubles as swivel stud
- Tool free barrel removal
- Multi-tool for field stripping and as a range rod knob
- Caliber: .50
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Rate of Twist: 1:28"
- Length of Pull: 13.5"
- Stock: Composite
- Weight.: 7 lbs.