This complete package comes with two laser housings that fit several Ruger models for the price of just one laser. Featuring ambidextrous activation, LaserLyte’s lightweight laser unit is the perfect sighting solution for anyone to get on target in diverse lighting conditions.
Installation is easy and takes less than five minutes. Simply snap the housing around the trigger guard and secure it in place with four screws and the included installation tool. The Master Module laser includes exterior windage/elevation adjustments for precise zeroing, and the batteries can also be changed without removing the unit from the firearm.
This LaserLyte Trigger Guard Laser is the ultimate aiming solution for Ruger LC9, LCP and LC380 pistols!
- Compatible Firearms: Ruger LC9, LCP and LC380
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant-on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
- Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: *Actual usage 5 hours constant-on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 3.40" (LC9 + LC380); 2.8" (LCP)
- Width: .80" (LC9 + LC380); .70" (LCP)
- Height: 1.50" (LC9 + LC380); 1.3" (LCP)
- Weight: 0.79 oz.