The Leapers UTG RECON FLEX Keymod Bipod with 5.7-8 inch Center Height directly attaches to keymod handguards at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions.It features an ergonomic spring loaded slide locking ring for quick and effortless bipod deployment. The versatile bidirectional bipod legs have five posi-lock postitions for use on different firearms with varying height clearance and mounting real estate. The fully adjustable legs have five precut extendable lengths and flexible in-between positions that are lockable via thumb wheel. It is constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum with a matte black anodized finish and features textured nonslip rubberized foot pads. The center height is adjustable from 5.7-8 inches and the actual length of 7.4-10.1 inches requires the length of 5 keymod slots per leg.
- Directly Attaches to Keymod Handguards at the 3 and 9 O'clock Positions
- Ergonomic Spring Loaded Slide Locking Ring for Quick and Effortless Bipod Deployment
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Use on Different Firearms with Varying Height Clearance and Mounting Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Precut Extendable Lengths and Flexible In-between Positions Lockable via Thumb Wheel
- Equipped with Textured Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Center Height Adjustable From 5.7 to 8.0 inches, Physical Length: 7.4-10.1 inches, Requires the Length of 5 Keymod Slots Per Leg