The most recent version of the popular messkit is the ideal kit for your backpack, boat, bike, or picnic basket. It has all you need to prepare and eat a meal in all outdoor environments. The MealKit 2.0 comes with a number of features and functions: two plates, a foldable Pack-up-Cup with a lid (260ml), a combined strainer and cutting board, a Spork (spoon-fork-knife combo), and two waterproof SnapBoxes in different shapes and sizes. Also comes with a harness to keep everything neatly packed.
- MealKit 2.0 includes: 1 lid/plate, 1 plate/bowl, 1 SnapBox Original, 1 SnapBox Oval, 1 Pack-up-Cup, 1 strainer/cutting board, 1 Spork, and 1 Harness
- Plates and SnapBoxes are constructed from environmentally - friendly, BPA-free polypropylene plastic
- Pack-up-Cup is collapsible, has an attached lid, has measuring lines, and is made from BPA-free TPE and polypropylene
- Spork is a spoon-fork-knife combo made from BPA-free Tritan that wont scratch non-stick cookware
- SnapBoxes have internal measuring lines and come with snap-lock lids making the containers waterproof
- Harness made from TPE so it retains its shape
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
- Dimensions (packed): 7.6" x 7.6" x 2.4"
- Volume (SnapBox Original): 5.7 oz.
- Volume (SnapBox Oval): 10.8 oz.
- Volume (Pack-up-Cup): 8.8 oz.
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Color: Red