The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. This is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind
- Sturdy, half-tang blade
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel Scout fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knife—lasts approximately 3,000 strikes
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather — 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark
- Dimensions (in sheath): 8.9" x 1.8" x 1.52"
- Knife Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Weight (with sheath): 3.4 oz.
- Color: Red