The system works with any popular brand of standard shellholder and allows instant changeover between primer sizes. Includes two primer trays, each of which incorporate their own built-in large or small primer punch assembly. There are no small parts to fuss with or lose. Each tray has a built-in shut-off gate to keep primers in place during change-over. The reloader simply removes the snap-in-place lock collar and installs the correct size primer tray and the shellholder as needed. Then, the lock collar is snapped in place and the change-over is complete. The primer trays also function as a primer flipper to properly orient primers for seating. The comfortable ergonomic design optimizes leverage to reduce hand fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape reduces fatigue
- Accepts standard shellholders
- Plenty of leverage, yet provides needed "feel" for precision primer seating
- Integral primer tray & primer punch assembly - no parts to lose
- Includes large & small primer tray/parts assemblies
- Primer tray has a built-in shut-off gate to prevent spilling primers
- Primer tray doubles as a primer flipper to orient primers