The MagCharger LED Rechargeable Flashlight with 120V Converter and 12V DC Adapter from Maglite is a rugged, high-intensity LED flashlight. It features an anodized casing that is impact resistant to a drop of 3.3' and resistant to water and extreme temperatures. It has a spot to flood beam quick focus system that requires less than a 1/4 turn of the head. Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery it can run up to 37 hours per charge in Eco mode and 4 hours in high mode.
The MagCharger LED features a programmable electronic switch with an array of user-configurable functions and a bright maximum output of 643 lumens and up to 1,335 ' beam distance. The Mag Charger features a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and can be charged on AC or DC currents. It includes both a 120V Converter and 12V Power Adapter.
- Bright 643 maximum lumens LED lamp with a spot to flood adjustable beam
- Rechargeable environmentally friendly NiMH battery. Charger operates on both AC and DC currents.
- Includes 1 detachable charging bracket.
- Includes an improved charging cradle that offers a multi-mode LED indicator with red, orange and green lights. Blinking red indicates Fault, constant red is Pre-Conditioning, orange is Charging, blinking green is Top-Off and steady green indicates Idle/Maintenance. It charges faster than its predecessor with a 10 hour charging time and 80% charging efficiency.
- Durable anodized construction that is impact, water and extreme temperature resistant
- Programmable electronic switch with preferred functions: Full Power, Power Save, Strobe, SOS, Momentary On/Off
- Includes both a 120V converter and 12V power adapter for cars.
- Lamp Type: LED
- Output: High: 643 Lumens, Low: 148 Lumens, and Eco: 66 Lumens
- Range: 1,335 Feet
- Candela: 41,400 cd
- Battery: NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Runtime: High: 4 Hopurs, Low: 16 Hours, Eco: 37 Hours
- Construction: Rugged anodized construction impact resistant up to 3' water resistant
- Length: 12.70"
- Barrel Diameter: 1.50"
- Head Diameter: 2.25"
- Weight: 28 oz with Batteries