No one ever dreamed a flashlight could be so small, yet so powerful. Made with the finest aircraft aluminum the light possess an exceptionally durable body that is machined to exacting tolerances. A set of O rings at each opening ensure a Maglite is resistant to water and steadfast in its ability to withstand shock. The light has an anodized finish inside and offers optimum corrosion resistance and prevents battery damage, and a knurled handle for a better grip. The light has a candle mode feature for convenient hands free light whenever you need it. The fast focus beam adjusts from spot to flood with the turn of the head. The self-cleaning switch eliminates oxidation. The Mini Maglight comes with Energizer alkaline batteries, and extra bulb in the tail cap.
All of the features that make the Mini Maglite AA flashlight a marvel can be found in the Mini Maglite AAA Flashlight as well. The Mini Maglite AAA Light possess superior optics and custom reflector. The Mini Maglight comes with its own Energizer Alkaline batteries and removable clip. It easily fits into a pocket or small purse.
- High-intensity adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
- Converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Water and shock resistant
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tailcap
- Overall Length: 5 3/4"
- Barrel Diameter: 1/2"
- Head Diameter: 3/4"
- Weight without Batteries: 0.9 oz
- Weight with Batteries: 1.7 oz
- Battery Life: 2.2 Hours
- Battery Voltage Output: 3.0 Volts
- Batteries Required: 2 AAA Alkaline