Tough folding stocks for AK-47/74 rifles with streamlined polymer hinge. The AK may be fired with the UAS stock in the folded position when the cheek riser is in the lower two positions. In the higher positions, the cheek riser will interfere with the charging handle and must be lowered before firing when the stock is in the folded position.
- Stock is locked in open position by a robust claw. A button releases the lock and allows stock to be folded.
- Spring tension holds the stock in folded position. Pull stock to unfold.
- System is completely ambidextrous and can be switched to fold to the left or right.
- Cheekpiece places head at correct height for optic, but collapses instantly for iron sight use.
- Rubber buttpad grips body armor.
- Allows trigger manipulation when folded.
- AK-47 version is designed for stamped receivers.
- MIL-SPEC polymer composite.