Mission First Tactical Battlelink Utility Stock Tube Assembly Foilage Green (BUSTFG)
The Battlelink Utility Stock is the evolution of battlefield technology. Manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide and with advances in materials, this allows for an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio and results in a stock that is lighter and stronger than anything similar currently on the market. Putting the stock to your shoulder is the foundation of any stock. Holding true to the basics while adding functionality was the goal. With heavy input from operators from all spectrums MFT saw the need to make a stock that adapts to the users demands.
This stock adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs, from storing additional items to utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept any type of sling configuration. There are three sling slot options and two quick detach mounts, forward and rear, and the cage offers multiple hand hold options. MFT’s accessories can easily be mounted Utilizing the sling slots and accessory rails, this includes Garmin 401 Mounts or a adjustable cheek piece. Taken as a whole, this makes MFT's stock superior in today's AR accessories market.
- Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock.
- Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor.
- Pivoting rear accessed large and watertight storage compartment
- Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle
- Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage
- Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 9.01oz
- Height: 5.224"
- Width: 1.752"
- Length: 7.345"
- Convert a fixed stock to a collapsible stock
- BUS with a Mil Spec Tube Assembly (Kit Includes 6 position buffer tube; Spring; Buffer; Lock ring; Latch Plate)