Mission First Tactical Tekko Integrated Rail Systems Flat Dark Earth (TP47IRSFDE)
The Tekko integrated rail systems allow customized mounting options for mission specific accessories not possible with the original handguards. The TP47IRS is an integrated rail system that replaces the original handguards on the AK47 family of rifles. An evolution in battlefield technology manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from with quick and easy installation and no alterations or gunsmithing required. The lower section of the handguard is installed in the same manner as the original part, while the upper section is easily attached using the included (4) bolts.
When installed the TP47IRS insures a stable, rattle-free platform that will not alter the zero capability of the optics chosen. Four MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rails, two full length upper/lower and two side rails at just over 2 inches, offer options for mounting Picatinny accessories such as optics, lights/lasers, vertical forward grips, bipods and other rail mounted equipment. The two smaller side rails are easily removed should usage not be required. The included rail cover can be attached to the lower rail to maintain the original design profile. Made in the USA and is 922R Compliant.
- Rigid polymer construction of this two piece handguard provides a lightweight alternative to original
- Two full length Picatinny rails, upper and lower, allow individualized accessory mounting options
- Two smaller side mounted Picatinny rails are ideal for light/laser mounting and will not hinder natural grip
- Simplified installation and unique attachment ensure a mounting system that will hold zero during extreme usage
- Lower Picatinny rail cover offers original AK47 profile
- Weight: 9.7oz
- Height: 3.322"
- Width: 2.451"
- Length: 6.396"