The Panoramic 150 is a specialty Moultrie game camera for capturing high quality, super-wide digital images of deer and other wild game on your land or hunting camp. With an incredible 150-degree field of view, Moultrie Panoramic cameras cover more than 3 times the area of most traditional game cameras – giving that elusive trophy buck virtually nowhere to hide. With rugged construction that stands up to the elements, and stealthy design that make it virtually invisible to game, the Panoramic 150 doesn’t just work hard; it works smart. It’s a big world out there, so make sure you’ve got a game camera that can capture it: the Moultrie Panoramic 150.
- Super-Wide Panoramic Field of View: Ideal for open woods or fields, the Panoramic 150’s super-wide field of view lets you see so much more of the world around it. The 150-degree field of view is almost 3 times more than most game cameras, so you get a more comprehensive picture of your territory.
- Invisibility: Decked out in Mossy Oak Treestand camouflage and powered by Moultrie’s advanced 100' Low-Glow infrared flash technology, the Panoramic 150 is designed to capture images of nearby game without disturbing them. Day or night, the motion sensors detect prey within 45' – and the lens silently rotates to capture the panoramic photos or HD videos.
- Motion Detection: Employs a passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor that’s triggered by heat and movement within 45'
- Motion Detect Delay: Delay is a low-power "sleep" state entered after image capture. Longer delays extend battery life and limit the images recorded in high-traffic situations (e.g. – on a very busy game feeder). The camera can be set for 5, 10, or 30 second delays as well as 1, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute delays.
- Multi-Shot Mode: When using the Motion Detect function, multi-shot mode allows the camera to record multiple photos per trigger. The Panoramic 150 can be set to take 2 or 3 photos in succession after motion is detected.
- Panoramic Mode: Still photos are taken when an animal is detected. When any of the sensors detect an animal, the camera will take a series of three photos, one at each position (right, center, left) and combine these into one panoramic photo.
- Single Mode: Still photos are taken when an animal is detected. The number of photos taken when an animal is detected is configurable in Settings. The position in which the photo is taken (right, center, or left) depends on which sensor detects an animal.
- Timelapse Mode: Disables the PIR sensor and instead triggers the camera through a countdown timer that will activate during sunrise and sunset, and is adjustable from 1-4 hours.
- Hybrid Mode: The camera can be triggered by both its passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor and a time-lapse program.
- Trigger Speed: The Panoramic 150 resets rapidly after image capture, taking only 1 second after a motion trigger until the camera is fully ready to detect motion and capture more.
- Interface: The camera display is an easy to navigate LCD screen with 2 lines of 16-characters. The other buttons on the front of the display panel are backlit for ease of viewing during low-light conditions.
- Night Illumination: The flash is equipped with 30 Light Emitting Diode (LED) lights. This 850nm Low-Glow LED technology is minimally intrusive and can illuminate game up to 100' away in total darkness.
- Motion Freeze / Extended Flash: For night-time operation of the camera, you can select between reduced motion blur or extended flash range to maximize image clarity and visibility.
IMAGE QUALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Photo Resolution: Allows for multiple settings of photo resolution, to better help you manage storage and image quality. All photos are captured in either 16:9 aspect ratio (the same as modern high-def televisions), or in 48:9 aspect ratio (super-wide panoramic image). Optional resolutions include:
Low (0.5MP): Normal — 960 x 540 - Panoramic — 2544 x 280
Medium (2MP): Normal — 1920 x 1080 - Panoramic — 3360 x 630
High (4MP): Normal — 2688 x 1515 - Panoramic — 4800 x 900
Enhanced (8MP): Normal — 3840 x 2160 - Panoramic — 6384 x 1197
- Video Resolution: Captures video in 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio and comes equipped with two different resolution options:
Low VGA VGA (640 x 480) [4:3]
Medium (1280 x 720) [16:9]
- Optical Field Of View (FOV): Features a 150-degree diagonal viewing area recorded by the camera.
- Info Strip Imprint: Every image captured can be imprinted with an infostrip along the bottom that includes date, time, temperature (in F or C), moon phase, and a 12-character name of the camera/location.
- Camouflage: Covered in Mossy Oak Treestand Camouflage
- Case Features: The case features an olive drab interior with a solid weatherproof plastic exterior. Comes with standard 1/4”-20 tripod mount on bottom and back, plus strap slots on back for use with included nylon mounting strap. Side of case also features a python lock compatible hasp for additional security.
- Included In The Box:
1” x 4’ olive drab mounting strap
User guide in English, French and German
Moultrie logo window decal
- Batteries and Battery Life: Camera requires 6 C-cell Alkaline batteries that should last up to the capture of 9,000 images. This is a conservative estimate of photos that can be taken before the camera’s batteries are depleted. Actual results vary based on user settings and environmental factors.
- Additional Power Sources: Compatible with Moultrie’s 12V DC external power sources that can be used to extend field life. Camera also supports AC Power Mode that allows for high-performance and perpetual use of the device.
MEMORY & IMAGE STORAGE
- Memory Card Compatibility: Works with SD/SDHC Class 4 cards or higher, and can handle up to 32 GB. Memory cards are sold separately.
- Wi-Fi Memory Card Compatibility: Camera is compatible with Eye-Fi Connect X2/Pro X2, which allows the camera to transmit images to a Wi-Fi network and the internet. Moultrie recommends (but does not support) the "X2" series of cards from Eye-Fi.
- Managed Memory: When set to "Overwrite Oldest," the Panoramic 150 will erase the oldest photos and videos to create free space for new photos and videos when the memory card is at full capacity. Or if you want to keep all of your old images, you can also set the camera to stop recording new images when the SD card memory is full.
- Password Protection: Optional security feature requires a 5-digit code to operate the camera.