The Panoramic 150i revolutionizes game scouting with 3 infrared motion sensors that cover a super-wide, 150-degree detection area -- 3 times the area of a typical game camera! The Panoramic 150i uses no-glow infrared flash with a silent-slide lens that has a 70' range. The one second trigger speed means better images when motion is detected. Timelapse mode captures images at preset intervals, plus images triggered by game movement.
Equipped with Moultrie’s advanced 70' No-Glow infrared flash technology and powerfully hidden by Realtree Xtra camouflage, the Panoramic 150i is nearly invisible, detecting any and all prey within 45', day or night, and still providing the high-quality imagery that today’s game manager needs.
The Panoramic 150i comes with 3 infrared motion sensors that cover a super-wide 150 degree detection area. Compare that to your current scouting camera. When movement is detected, the Silent-Slide lens rotates silently to take photos or videos. With 1-second trigger speed and 9,000 images on 6 c-cell batteries, the Panoramic 150i has plenty of juice to capture photos or video of your next trophy. Pictures come in two forms: 16:9 widescreen or 48:9 panoramic. This infrared camera is the perfect choice for all of your trail camera needs.
The Moultrie Panoramic 150i boasts a field of view that is three times greater than standard trail camera. The sample size you can collect on every picture is simply phenomenal.
When set to panoramic mode, every time the game camera is triggered, it will take 3 photos (from one side to the other) that are then stitched together to form the panoramic photo. Convenient settings that enable users to shorten the time frame that the three panoramic photos are taken.
Daytime photos feature 8.0 megapixel crisp, clear color. The Panoramic 150i also offers five unique operational modes: 150° Panoramic camera, infrared triggered game camera (single image mode), time-lapse plot camera, plot camera by day/ motion detect camera at night, and 720p HD video day and night. Every photo can be imprinted with the temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID. This game camera also features delay settings of 5 seconds to 60 minutes.
- 8.0 megapixel infrared panoramic game camera
- Under 1-second trigger speed
- Up to 70' night range
- 3 motion sensors cover super-wide, 150-degree detection angle
- 5 operational modes:
- 150-degree Panoramic camera
- IR triggered game camera (Single Image Mode)
- Time-lapse plot camera
- Plot camera by day, motion detect camera at night
- HD video day and night
- Silent-Slide lens rotates wherever motion is detected without spooking game
- Illumi-Night sensor provides bright, clear nighttime images
- Motion Freeze reduces nighttime blur
- Multi-Shot (1-3 pictures)
- 5/15/30 seconds, 1-60 minute picture delay
- Password protection
- SD memory card slot - up to 32 GB
- 9,000 images on 6 C-cell batteries
- Integrated strap loop with Python cable compatible (cable not included)