The original introduction of Okuma C3 rods rocked the fishing tackle industry with split grip designs constructed from graphite cones for long-wearing durability and the most sensitive rod an angler could take hold of. C3-40X rods build upon that initial excellence with lighter, better balanced and more sensitive rods than ever before. The heart and soul of C3-40X rods are incredibly responsive, extra-fast action 40-ton carbon blanks. Not to inhibit the blank material, refined split grips with the fore grip being eliminated, ALPS Titanium guide frames, and Pac Bay Minima reel seats keep every bit of power, yet shed every extra ounce of weight. A moveable Fuji hook keeper allows for angler placement in the most ergonomic and advantageous position.
- 40-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- Custom 1K woven Carbon Cone grip configuration
- Customized ported Fuji reel seats for reduced weight
- Ultra hard Zirconium guide inserts for braided line
- Titanium guide frames on all spinning models
- Titanium guide frames on all double foot casting guides
- ALPS low profile frames on all single foot casting guides
- Split grip butt for reduced weight & improved balance
- Type: Casting
- Rod Power: MH
- Rod Taper: F
- Rod Length: 7'
- Line Weight: 10-20 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/4-1
- Sections: 1 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 1 1/4"
- Reargrip Length: 9"
- Number Of Guides: 9 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type B
- Weight: 4.2 oz.