In the Okuma tradition of creating gear that creates a desire to go fishing, the Ceymar spinning reel delivers stunning engineering. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor and black and red styling, Ceymar makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs and a up to 18-pounds of max drag. Ceymar takes on all mid- to heavy-duty freshwater applications.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Bearings: 7BB + 1RB
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Line Retrieve: 29"
- Max Drag Pressure: 13 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity Diameter (In/mm): 270/8 (0.25), 190/10 (0.30), 170/12 (0.32)
- Frame: AL
- Side Plates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL