Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries. Species/technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats, premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish complete the SST rod series as one that makes elite level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
- Technique and species specific rod actions.
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction.
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods.
- Durable stainless steel guide frames.
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines.
- Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames.
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods.
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods.
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models.
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped fore-grip with shrink tubing.
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface.
- Stainless steel hook keeper.
- Type: M Magnum Taper
- Length: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Number of Sections: 1
- Line Weight: 8-17 lbs.
- Rod Power: MG-Medium
- Rod Taper: Fast
- Guides: 10 + Tip
- Fore Grip: 2.37"
- Rear Grip: 13.37"
- Handle: B