Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries. Species- and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats, premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish complete the SST rod series as one that makes elite level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
SST Ladies Edition Rods Features:
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped foregrip with shrink tubing
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Rod Power: Medium Light
- Rod Taper: Medium Fast
- Rod Length: 8' 6"
- Line Weight: 6 - 12 lbs
- Lure Weight: 3/16 - 1/2
- Number of Sections: 2-pcs
- Foregrip Length: 2-1/4"
- Reargrip Length: 11"
- Application: Steelhead Spin
- Number Of Guides: 8 + Tip
- Handle Style: C