The Ontario Knife MK3 Navy knife is the current military issue knife to the U.S. Navy. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. Government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Black oxide finished stainless steel blade. Molded high impact black plastic handle. Includes molded plastic sheath. Blade has a hardness of 49-54 HRC. Sheath is equipped with a brass belt hanger and loop.
Made in the USA
- 440A stainless steel blade , black oxide finish
- 10.75" overall length, 6.5" blade, .165" thickness
- Molded high impact plastic handle and sheath
- Sheath equipped with brass belt
- hanger and loop
- Edge Type: Plain
- Lock Type: Fixed
- Hardness: 49-54 HRC
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 10.0 oz
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.17"
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Finish: Oxide
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 1.1"
- Sheath Type: Belt Clip
- Sheath Color: Black
- Sheath Material: Molded Plastic