The Ornisi Crane Knife is the smallest folding scalpel in the world. Ideal for everyday use whether you are an artist, architect, or designer. Enjoy maximum control when precision is crucial with the ergonomic design that fits comfortably under the curve of your finger like a pencil. The Crane uses Swann Morton surgical grade No. 11 scalpel blades for outstanding sharpness and easy replacement. Two replacement blades are included with the folding scalpel. The scalpels mechanism is non-locking and spring loaded. This knife features a folding action that tucks the scalpel blade away to protect it and users from accidental harm. Use this versatile tool at any job requiring a sharp edge; it easily fits it into a pocket, wallet, or small bag so you can bring it with you to worksites. The Crane features a modern design aesthetic with stainless steel construction for maximum durability. This compact tool measures 3.75 inches long when opened and a mere 2 inches when folded. The Crane is the quintessential tool for any task that demands the smallest, simplest, and sharpest knife.
- Carry this everyday folding scalpel with you; its small, lightweight construction allows for easy storage in a pocket, wallet, or bag; measures only 2 inches long when folded
- Complete precision cutting tasks that require attention to detail with the Swann Morton surgical grade number 11 scalpel blades for outstanding sharpness; includes 2 replacement blades
- Designed to provide you with the means of absolute control, the folding scalpel fits comfortably under the curve of your finger
- Sleek and streamlined; designed with a modern, minimalist aesthetic and constructed with stainless steel and a non-locking, spring loaded mechanism
- Features a folding action that tucks the scalpel away to protect it and users from harm; ideal for artists, architects, and designers working with delicate media and materials
- Mechanism: Non locking, spring loaded