Chasing that late season buck with a muzzleloader is not a fair-weather endeavor. Factor in the post-shot fouling that black powder rifles are notorious for and you’ve got a big cleaning job at the end of the day. Keep your rifle ready for your next outing. Contains the brushes needed to clean .45 and .58 caliber in-line muzzleloaders. Will effectively patch clean all in-line muzzleloaders.
- 8" and 30" Memory-Flex Cables for effective and correct Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- (2) caliber-specific bore brushes and heavy-duty panoply patches remove hard-caked fouling and other debris
- Specialized precision tools for complete breakdown and fine cleaning of all critical and hard to reach areas of your firearm
- Lightweight soft pack with belt loop for convenient carrying
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 2 1/2"