.300 BLK is a cutting edge design. Powerful .308 terminal ballistics provide serious stopping power in a compact package. The.300 BLK works in standard 5.6 AR type magazines and lowers.
- Range rounds are loaded with new Remington brass, sealed primer, mechanically pulled military projectiles, and hand inspected.
- The military spec M80 projectiles are bi-metallic (lead core, with copper plated steel jacket).
- Practice rounds for our highly accurate Match rounds.
- Remington 300 BLK brass with mechanically pulled 147gr FMJBT military projectiles.
- AAC 300 BLK Brass
- 300 BLK - Range - Box of 200
- 147 Grain FMJBT Bullet
- 2000 feet per second
- Proudly made in the USA.
Ammunition Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Manufacturer: N/A
- Bullet Type: FMJBT
- Bullet Weight: 147 grains
- Bullet Diameter: .308 inch
Ammunition Type: Match/Hunting
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,200 ft/sec
- Muzzle Energy: 1,343 ft/lb
- Avg. Chamber Pressure: 46,000 psi
- SAAMI Chamber Pressure: 55,000 psi