Upper Receiver Assembly 223 Gen 4, Black, 11" M.R.R.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 25.25"
- Match grade barrels fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat.
- 4150 Mil-B-11595E chromoly alloy.
- Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated 1:8.
- POF-USA triple-port muzzle devices.
- POF-USA oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
- 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
- E dual-extraction chamber technology (GEN 4 ONLY).
Method of Operation:
- Semi-auto (P415) or full-auto select-fire (P416) rotating bolt, short-stroke gas piston system.
- Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated gas piston system consisting of a single piece gas block, gas plug, gas piston, and operating rod.
- Multi-position regulating gas system with normal, suppressed, and bolt-action (off) operating modes.
Bolt & Carrier:
- Nickel plated bolt carrier with integrated bolt carrier key.
- POF-USA roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3 roller.
- Chrome plated bolt.
- POF-USA patented Modular Railed Receiver (M.R.R.) free-floating monolithic rail system.
- Billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
- 2-piece upper receiver.
- Black anodized billet charging handle.
- POF-USA free-floating modular, aluminum handguard.
- Black Anodized
- All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.