The ARCHANGEL Auxiliary Sight is designed for competitive shooters & operators who need the advantage of quickly engaging close range targets when equipped with a rifle with a high magnification scope. The Auxiliary Sight mounts to standard or 45 degree picatinny rail hand guards at the 3 or 6 oclock position enabling the user to switch between their optics to open sights with a quick rotation of the rifle or carbine.
The sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and feature a high visibility front sight post. High strength polymer construction & parkerized steel hardware ensure that the auxiliary sight will remain securely attached to the weapon in the field.
- Mounts to Standard & 45 Degree Picatinny Rails
- Sights Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- High Visibility Front Sight Post
- Precision Molded High Strength Polymer Construction
- Parkerized Steel Hardware