Pulsar’s Helion 2 XQ50F is an ultramodern thermal monocular that features a full-color HD AMOLED display, built-in recorder and camera and wireless connectivity, enabling users to livestream to Facebook or YouTube. Additionally, the Helion 2 XQ50F has 1,800-yard long-range detection and operates at temperatures from -25C(-13F) to 50C (122F). With an IPX7 waterproof ratings, updatable software and rechargeable battery, the Helion 2 is the crown jewel of modern monocular technology.
- Enhanced thermal sensor up to 1,800 yards; NETD less than 40mK; 17-micron pixel pitch
- 384x288 thermal sensor; Full color HDAMOLED Display; 5-18x digital magnification
- 9 color palettes; Built-in recorder and camera
- 17 GB memory; Operates from -25C to 50C
- IPX7 Waterproof rating
- B-Pack rechargeable battery system
- Includes: Battery pack, USB Cable, Hand Strap, Lens Cleaning Cloth, and Carrying Case