Designed to tackle any situation, the SOG Trident series is ready to go at a moment’s notice with its assisted opening mechanism, slot cutter, and durable AUS-8 stainless steel blade. Borrowing elements from our original SOG Bowie, Tomcat, SEAL PUP, and Flash; the Trident fits right into the SOG lineup.
SOG’s patented Assisted Technology (S.A.T. ™) enables the user to open the knife quickly with any hand using the double thumb studs. Built into the handle is the slot cutter that can cut thin rope, belts, or webbing without opening the blade. The Trident series employ blades made of reliable AUS-8 and handles made of textured and durable glass-reinforced nylon.
In use, the Arc-Actuator™ blade lock is tough yet easy to release. When the blade is closed, the built-in safety lock can keep unwanted openings while being carried using the reversible low-carry pocket clip.
This 30th Anniversary Series of the Trident features:
- A special textured tigerstripe finish
- Anniversary engraving
- Individual serial numbers
- Stained wood presentation box with a custom challenge coin
- Certificate of authenticity
- 30th Anniversary patch
- Knife Type: Folding
- Locking Mechanism: Piston
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low Carry
- Blade Finish: 30TH Anniversary Tiger Stripe
- Blade Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Handle Color: Black
- Hardness: RC. 57-58
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Length: 3 3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Weight: 3.60 oz