Stay warm and be seen with the Survive Outdoors Longer All Season Blanket. This multi-purpose thermal blanket's material is heat reflective and versatile, designed with direct weave technology that traps air for better heat retention and increases durability, meaning it won't shred like mylar blankets. Strong enough to haul firewood and big game, the blanket has metal grommets with reinforced edges that can be used to rig an emergency shelter in survival situations. Compact and waterproof, the All Season Blanket is an essential addition to your survival gear to protect against the elements and keep you dry or to signal rescue teams with the bright orange color. Around the camp, use it as a tent tarp, gear cover for protection from the rain, or a lean-to shelter on weekend camping trips. With the benefits of an emergency blanket, camping tarp, and emergency shelter all in one, the All Season Blanket can be used again and again to help you stay prepared for whatever life throws at you.
- Highly Visible and Heat Reflective: Wrap yourself in this survival blanket made with vaporized aluminized coating to stay warm, dry, and visible to rescue teams in emergency situations
- Durable Grommets with Reinforced Edges: Rig a variety of shelters easily using the four brass grommets, each tested to withstand up to 37 lbs. of force to keep your shelter securely in place
- Rugged Material: Haul heavy loads with this polyethylene and a tough laminate fiber blanket, capable of carrying over 100 pounds of firewood
- More Than a Blanket: Take it camping for ground cover, haul fire wood and big game, rig an emergency shelter, or use at home for shade, a picnic blanket, or motorcycle cover
- Re-useable, Compact, and Lightweight: Rely on the All Season Blanket for years of use. Easy to fold into a compact size and weighing only 16 oz., this multi-purpose blanket is your go-to blanket for any situation