The Sevylor Cimarron SUP Paddle Board is a Touring/Racing long, narrow board with pointed nose to glide the farthest per stroke and is built for speed and paddling ease. The Cimarron SUP is designed for intermediate to advanced skill levels and long distance use. The Board is equipped with a comfortable EVA footpad for the long haul. The Cimarron SUP features reinforced drop stitch technology for an as solid feel as hard board designs, yet without the bulk of transport or storage once deflated. High Pressure Single-Interface Valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy, getting you on the water where the action is faster.
- Long, narrow boards with pointed nose
- Glide the farthest per stroke
- Built for speed and paddling ease
- Intermediate to advanced skill levels
- Long distances
- EVA Footpad
- High Pressure Single-Interface Valve
- 2-Plus-1 Fin Arrangement
- D-rings with double bungee attachment
- Carry handle
- Board leash attachment D-ring
- Size: 12'6" x 29" x 6"
- Board Weight: 23 lbs.
- Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Volume: 255 L
- Rocker: 1.5"
- Included Carry Bag, Hand Pump, Pressure Gauge and Board Leash (Paddle sold separately)