The prism design of the BRAVO3 standard view battlesight allows for compact overall dimensions with high resolution performance. Designed for MSR/AR rifles, this fixed power optic is rugged and dependable and boasts 12 levels of illumination intensity.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The notably flat, distortion-free image boasts of a yet unprecedented edge-to-edge clarity by means of a combination of Low Dispersion (LD) glass and aspherical lens design
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum housing with integrated Picatinny top rail for additional accessories such as MRDs and lasers. Protected by an extremely robust Stealth ID armor design
- Adjustable eyepiece with +/- 2 diopter correction
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The BRAVO3 is engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535” above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility
- Reticle: 300 Blackout Horseshoe Dot
- Adjustment: 0.5 MOA
- Magnification: 3.2x
- Eye Relief: 2.0"
- Exit Pupil: 9.4mm
- Field of View at 109 Yards: 38'
- Objective Clear Aperture: 30mm
- Angular (Field of Vision): 6.56 Degrees
- Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Fast Focus Diopter Adjustment: +/- 2.0
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime/2NV
- Weight: 16.6 oz
- Battery: CR2032