The 8-Point 3-9x50 Riflescope from Simmons features a large 50mm objective, a 1.0" tube, and a Truplex reticle. This entry-level optic is fitted high-quality coated lenses, 1/4 MOA adjustments, and it's water, fog, and shockproof.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- High quality fully-coated lenses
- Fogproof, Shockproof, Waterproof
- TrueZero flex erector system for repeatable accuracy
- Tactile rubberized SureGrip surfaces simplify adjustments
- Quick Target Acquisition (QTA) eyepiece for rapid target acquisition and accurate shot placement
- Truplex reticle with four posts and fine cross hairs for accurate shot placement
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Reticle: Truplex
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Linear Field of View 3x: 32' 100 yd and 9x: 11.5' 100 yd
- Exit Pupil Diameter 3x: 16.7mm and 9x: 5.6mm
- Eye Relief 3x: 3.0" and 9x: 3.0"
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Water & fogproof
- Dimensions Length: 13.2
- Weight: 15 oz