The 8-Point 4x32 Riflescope features a modest 32mm objective, a 1.0" tube, and a Truplex reticle. This entry-level optic is fitted high-quality coated lenses, and 1/4 MOA adjustments.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- High quality fully-coated lenses
- TrueZero flex erector system for repeatable accuracy
- SureGrip rubber surfaces simplify adjustments in any conditions
- Quick Target Acquisition (QTA) eyepiece for rapid target acquisition and accurate shot placement
- Truplex reticle with four posts and fine cross hairs for accurate shot placement
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
- Reticle: Truplex
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Linear Field of View: 23.6' 100 yd
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 8.0mm
- Eye Relief: 4.25"
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment Windage: 70 MOA and Elevation: 70 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Weather resistant
- Dimensions Length: 11.0"
- Weight: 9.3 oz