The Ionosphere by Snugpak is an extremely small and compact 1 person tent. The Ionosphere has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a 1 person tent to keep out of the elements. Just like The Bunker, the Scorpion 3 and Scorpion2 the Ionosphere also too has a 5000mm PU Coated Fly. The Ionosphere has a single entry point, No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped. A very impressive small compact tent by anyone's standard.
- Ultra-Compact 1 Person Tent
- Flysheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Inner Tent: Constructed of 190t Nylon with a 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors - All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 1 Door
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Y Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive and Coyote
- Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations,the glue is not included in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
- Dimensions: 104" x 35" x 28"
- Trail Weight: 2.60 lbs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight: 7.70 lbs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Color: Olive