The Blakchawk Stache NACHO (Non-Conventional Adaptive Carry Holster Option) was designed to ensure our customers can always be armed. The Stache NACHO is constructed of double-ply 4 in tall elastic with a double-layer 1.5 in scuba belt section sewn into the center. The 1.5 in scuba webbing holster mounting section is sized to fit a Glock 19 sized Stache IWB (Holster Not Included), or similar or smaller sized holsters. Simply place the holster into the opening and allow your belt clip to lock into the 1.5 in scuba webbing providing a secure, stable and safe carry solution. This allows the user to carry their trusted EDC gun and holster at times where you may not be wearing pants and a belt. Two 3 in wide pockets on either side of the holster provide storage for spare magazines, flashlights or tourniquets. Additionally, two 3.5 in wide pockets provide storage for wallets or cell phones. The Stache NACHO has rounded band-end corners to reduce hot spots and a generous padded 3D mesh backer to provide all-day comfort. If you're like us, and you feel naked without your gun, you need the Stache NACHO in your gear assortment.
- Constructed of heavy duty, double-ply 4 in tall elastic band
- Rigid 1.5 in double-layer scuba webbing secures Glock 19 sized Stache IWB holster, or similar or smaller system (holster Not Included)
- Two integrated 3 in-wide pockets for spare magazines or flashlights
- Two integrated 3.5 in-wide pockets for cell phones or wallets
- Double-ply elastic band provides stability for firearm, yet flexes with your body throughout the day for optimized comfort
- 4.75 in wide scuba webbing for mounting holster