The E-Flood™ is an industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring power LED technology for high
brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood™ uses 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a
uniform flood pattern. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow selection of more light output or more
- Color: Orange
- CASE MATERIAL: High impact ABS thermoplastic housing. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle.
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm) Height: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 7.9 lbs (3.58 kg) with battery (included in purchase)
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating.
- LIGHT SOURCE: Six (6) C4®LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: See Chart. 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern. Optimized electronics provide
- regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting.
- BATTERY: Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Red and green LEDs provide charge status.
- RUN TIME: See Chart. Jumper selectable high or low setting.
- C4®LED technology.
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation.
- LED Solid State circuitry provides regulated light output throughout battery life.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Fits existing Streamlight LiteBox® chargers.