FireBox Standard System
The FireBox is an Industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring a halogen
bi-pin bulb and (2) ultra bright blue tail-light LEDs that are user programmable in
multiple modes of operation including Steady or Blinking modes for the LED
and/or halogen bulb.
- CASE MATERIAL: High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with toggle switch. Rubberized impact bumper,
- lens ring ,cushioned-grip handle and reinforced D-rings.
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 11 .5 in. (29.2 cm) Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm) Height: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 7.4 lbs (3.36 kg)*
- LIGHT SOURCE: High-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb 8 watt spot with 100 hour life time and
(2) two ultra bright blue LEDs .
- LIGHT OUTPUT: Up to 80,000 Peak Beam Candlepower utilizing 8 watt spot bi-pin bulb.
- Bulb Rating: 150 Lumens Typical
- BATTERY/RUN TIME: Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid operates up to nine hours per charge
and is rechargeable up to 500 times. Red and green LEDs give charge status feedback.
- Up to 8 hours (Steady Halogen and LEDs)
- Up to 100 hours (LEDs only)
- Up to 9 hours (Halogen only)