Streamlight Knucklehead Rechargeable Light Black Flashlight.
The Knucklehead® is a lightweight, rechargeable, hand-held work light with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees. This light features an extremely strong magnet, integrated storable hang hook, the latest in dual C4® power LED technology, microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode. Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot. Available with optional 4 "AA" battery carrier for non-rechargeable operation.
- Engineered optics feature dual parabolic reflectors within a larger textured reflector optimizing light on target in conjunction with an overall smooth flood pattern.
- Shockproof dual C4® premium LED technology delivers 200 lumens.
- 4 modes: High 1150 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime.
Low 350 candela peak beam intensity, 63 lumens, 16 hour runtime.
Moonlight 20 day runtime.
Flash 8 hour runtime.
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability.
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested.
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm) NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams) Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams).