Streamlight helps light the way to a cure
A feminine take on a tough, durable lighting tool, the Pink Strion LED® has the same great features as the original model. Available in pink because girls need tough flashlights, too.
For every pink Strion LED sold, Streamlight will donate $5 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. By purchasing this product you are helping to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is an independent 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and genetic research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Since inception in 1993, The Foundation has raised more than $250 million in support of their mission.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch. One-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity: high, medium, low, or strobe modes.
- Light Output and Run Times:
- High 10,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 260 lumens. Up to 2 continuous hours run time.
- Medium 5,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 80 lumens. Up to 4 continuous hours run time.
- Low 2,500 candela (peak beam intensity), 40 lumens. Up to 7.5 continuous hours run time.
- Strobe Up to 5.5 continuous hours run time.
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 500 times fully recharges in 3 hrs.
- Fits existing Strion chargers. Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge LED indicates charge status
- IPX4 rated design for water resistance
- Serialized for positive identification
- 5.9" 5.22 oz.
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass
- Anti-roll head
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch.
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
- Lithium Ion battery recharges in the light
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime