Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Flashlight is a super bright and compact right angle personal light with C4 LED technology. This Streamlight flashlight offers microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, a strobe mode, and an integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. This versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto the Streamlight elastic head strap for a headlamp. The Streamlight Poly Tac 90 Flashlight is super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing. This LED flashlight operates on CR123A Lithium primary cells. The Streamlight PolyTac Flashlight is encased in a high-impact, super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and sure grip. All openings on the flash light are o-ring sealed for water resistance.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Tempered glass lens, gasket sealed.
- 2 modes:
High: 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
Low: 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90 head.
- One meter impact resistance tested.
- IPX7 rated design waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes.
- Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods.
- Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5.22" x 1.25" x 1" (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz