The Sidewinder Compact II accepts multiple power sources: one CR123A lithium battery, one AA lithium battery or one AA alkaline battery to provide ultimate flexibility in the field.
The same great features as the original Sidewinder Compact®: lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. The difference It accepts a variety of different battery types to ensure you always have a power source wherever and whenever duty calls.
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included). Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery
- Four individual light sources:
- C4® LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime
- 5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
- 5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
- 5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
- Sidewinder Compact II Light Output and Battery Run Time
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps
- IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function)
- 185 tilting body. Rotates 360 on helmet mount
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest.
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7/waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4