Supplemental vehicle charging system. A cost-effective way to keep vehicle batteries charged.
- Pays for Itself Through Man-Hour and Maintenance Cost Reduction
- Reduces the need to continuously jump-start a vehicle.
- Reduces the number of replacement batteries needed over the life of a vehicle.
- The Power You Need
- Compensates for natural discharge and parasitic drains on your vehicles battery.
- Provides the vehicle with a 14 watt supplemental power source.
- Dispenses a milliamp level current to vehicle battery, helping to prevent it from draining completely.
- Proven Performance with Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Technology
- Adhesive-backed panel is wind-resistant and tested to 120 mph.
- Adheres to a variety of contoured surfaces.
- Allows for maximum solar collection as it is not dependent on mounting angle.
- Continues to collect sunlight in low-light conditions (heat and shade tolerant).
- Performance and durability verified by one year of police vehicle field testing.
- Applicable to fiberglass roofs.
- Designed to reduce concern of overcharging and to prevent reverse charging.
- Panel Length: 40.88 in. (103.8 cm)
- Width: 13.07 in. (33.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6kg)
- Cord Length: 20 ft. (6 meters)
- Reliable: Panel will continue to operate at reduced performance if panel sections are damaged
- Packaged with fuse holder and fuse