STREAMLIGHT TLR-1® GAME SPOTTER™LONG-RANGE, RAIL-MOUNTED GAME TRACKING LIGHT.
- Case Material: Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Length w/standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm) Length w/remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- Body Width: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm) Head Diameter: 2.20 in (5.59 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries (included in purchase).
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries (included in purchase).
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
- Light Source: Green C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Light Output: 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; 150 lumens, 350 meter beam distance
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- On/Off: Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly.
- Run Time: 1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Battery: Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides full game identification, preserves night vision and
- won’t spook game
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch (standard switch only)
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes