Streamlight TLR-1 IR Rail-Mounted Weapon Tactical Flashlight with Keys is a powerful, intensely bright, long-running, aluminum-bodied weapon light. This Streamlight flashlight features a high power IR 850 nm LED, compatible with most night vision equipment. The Streamlight TLR-1 Infrared Weapon Light sets a whole new standard for durability, being shockproof, dustproof, and virtually indestructible. The C4 LED won't break or burn out, providing at least 2.5 hours of regulated run time. Two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life powered Streamlight Gun-Mounted Infra-red IR Tactical Light TLR-1. The rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly & easily with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle. This TLR1 Gun Mounted Flashlight by Streamlight fits most handguns with rails as well as long guns with 1913 (Picatinny-style) rails. Streamlight TLR-1 IR weapon light gives you the advantage in any low-light situation.
- High power IR 850 nm LED, compatible with most night vision equipment
- C4 LED technology, ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction.
- Operating temperature: -40F to +120F.
- IPX7 rated design waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Mil-Spec 810F, Performance tested.
- Case Material: Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish. Available in Black.
- Dimensions: Length: 3.26 in. (8.28 cm) Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm) Height: 1.44 in. (3.65 cm)
- Weight: 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant, Boro Float Glass lens.
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: Up to 7,000 candela (peak beam intensity) 135 lumens. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- On/Off: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Battery: Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium (included)
- Approvals: Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.