The Streamlight Vantage Helmet Mounted Tactical Light is the solution to firemen’s hands-free lighting needs. It’s compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible. Lightweight and low profile, the VANTAGE has been designed to easily attach above or below full brim fire helmets, industrial helmets, and hard hats. The clamp can be tightened with your fingers, no tools necessary, and the light rotates 360-degrees on the clamp. Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries (included with purchase), the C4 LED technology produces 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs.
- Sealed for water-resistance
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens.
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing with reflective strip.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- C4 LED is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Green LED safety tail light with a 100,000 hour lifetime.
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hot spot with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Dual direction, easy access On-Off switch located on rear of light.
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5-degree angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013).
- Part Number:69189
- Item Weight:6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions:3.3 x 1.5 x 2.6 inches
- Item model number:69189
- Batteries:2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item Package Quantity:1
- Batteries Included?:Yes
- Batteries Required?:Yes