The rechargeable Guardian was designed and built with the Great Outdoors in mind. This dual-beam hand-held flashlight features two separate LED/reflector assemblies to deliver two very different beams, both incorporates our auto-adjusting output IntelliBeam Technology. The dual-beam configuration provides the ultimate flexibility to adapt to any environment. A rechargeable lithium polymer battery not only powers both beams of light, it features a USB-C connector for taking a charge and also to charge small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1. 5-2A (0. 5A from a USB 2. 0 source). An ultrasonically welded body and charging port cover keep the elements out no matter the season. An integrated lanyard loop provides a secure attachment point to securely tether the Guardian to your wrist or neck.
- IntelliBeam technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1000 lumens depending on Environmental conditions
- Two output levels - 400 lumens on high for maximum light, and 5 lumens on low for extended runtime
- 12mm MaxVision Beam reflector provides a broad, rich beam for generous lighting at distances of up to 105 meters
- Charging of the li-ion rechargeable battery is accomplished via the integral charging port on the side of the DBRs body via USB
- Charges small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1. 5-2A (0. 5A from a USB 2. 0 source)